Mobile Device Management
Computing devices that were once tightly controlled and managed by IT are now increasingly employee-owned. Bring-your-own-device (BYOD) initiatives allow workers to use their personal smartphones, tablets and other mobile devices to access the corporate network and resources. Allowing workers to easily and securely use their personal mobile devices for work is one of the biggest IT pain points today. With data and device protection for today’s most popular mobile devices, including Apple iPhone, Apple iPad, Android devices, and Windows Mobile, SOS Security provides a complete security solution that embraces mobile device diversity. iPhone, iPad, Android and Windows smartphones – whether they’re company issued or personal devices, chances are they’re using your corporate network. You have to secure these devices and keep the sensitive business data that’s flowing safe and secure. SOS Security can help make it easy for you to enforce a consistent security policy for smartphones & tablets used in your business. We’ll let you control the security features and even remotely lock and wipe them if they are lost or stolen.
Keep corporate data safe by applying security policies to mobile devices:
- Control Network Usage by blocking mobile devices that do not meet company policy e.g.: Apple vs. Android
- Control Application Usage by whitelisting or blacklisting applications and network services
- Control Bandwidth Usage by rate-limiting network access by device type
- Satisfy a mobile workforce with a wide choice of mobile devices
- Reduce risks from lost or stolen devices
- Enforce regulatory compliance and corporate policies
- Leverage your existing systems to lower to cost of mobile access
- Block “Jail Broken” devices from getting access to your network
The proliferating use of personal devices to access corporate applications and data has become a major security headache for companies. Some have tried to deal with the problem by banning such use or by simply making it harder for employees to use their devices to access corporate networks. A growing number of others though have begun implementing a Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) approach to address the issue. The idea appears to be that such a policy will lead to happier employees, better productivity and lower costs for enterprises. This is why SOS Security has partnered with the leading “Mobility” vendors in the space today. Please call SOS Security to learn more about how we are protecting our customers to ensure your mobility strategy is safe and secure.